1. Flight Stewardesses/Stewards
- Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
Degree/ Diploma OR
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent OR
- At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required.
- Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
A monthly allowance will be provided during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about MYR $9,000 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm.
- Completed application form
- Passport-sized photograph
- Original(s) of:
- birth certificate
- all educational certificates
- identity card
Interviews will be conducted on 6 August 2011 (Saturday) at:
ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Sila download borang permohonan and Good Luck Friends...