1. HR MANAGER INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- Manage and addressing IR related matters among employee by provising advisory and consultancy role related to employment issues.
- Responsible in handling Collective Agreement (CA) related matters by conducting regular meetings with Unions pertaining to unionised issues.
- Handle trade disputes (if any) pertaining to any breach of fundamental terms of the CA
- Managing disciplanary issues, misconduct, grievances, domestic inquiries and other activities. Preserving good industrial harmony and industrial relations amongst employees of the company.
- Provide advice and counselling in all disciplanary issues and ensures that actions taken by the company are in conformity with the labor laws, the employees’ individual contracts and the company’s rules and regulations.
- Representative for the company in cases involving staff i.e conciliation at IR Department, Hearing of IR cases and Hearing of Civil cases.
- Liase with relavant authorities pertaining to IR matters i.e Malaysian Employers Federation (MEF), Panel Solicitors, IR Department, Labour Department and Ministry of Human Resource.